- 1 lb Farfalle (Bowtie) Pasta
- 2 cups Chicken Breasts cut in cubes
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup White Cooking Wine
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 12 oz Artichoke Hearts (I get a jar and the hearts are quartered for me)
- 1 cup Mushrooms sliced (I was out of these but it makes a great addition to the meal)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add the noodles to a large pot of boiling water and cook according to the directions on the box. We like our noodles softer than al dente so we add a few minutes to the cooking time.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Take your cut up chicken. Add it to the butter and cook on medium heat.
- Cook until white throughout the pieces, about 7 minutes.
- Add the whipping cream, white wine, artichokes and mushrooms to the chicken and butter. Stir well then add the parmesan cheese and stir some more.
- Add the salt and pepper. You will need to cook the sauce for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, check on that pasta. When it is ready, drain in a strainer.
- Then return the noodles to the original pan and remove from heat. The sauce should thicken slightly.
- Pour the sauce onto the noodles. You could pour a little and stir and repeat until it is all mixed. I like to just pour it all on top. Stir until evenly covered.