We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. See our full disclosures, TOS, and policies for more information.
- 4 - Skirt Steaks (thin steaks)
- 4 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 T Oil
- 1 T Onion Powder or chopped onions
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Cup Cooked Rice
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 C Mozzarella Cheese
- Corn Tortillas
- Pinto beans - rinsed and drained
- Thinly Shredded Lettuce
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Other topping ideas:
- Diced Avacado
- Sauteed Mushrooms
- Sour Cream
- Marinate your steaks in worcestershire sauce, olive oil, onion powder, salt and pepper. You'll want to marinate your steaks for at least an hour but even throw them in a ziplock in the morning and refrigerate to marinate and they will be awesomely marinated by the time you are ready to make these for dinner.
- Start cooking your rice. I use a rice cooker and substituted the water for chicken broth and it was fantastic. While that's cooking, you want to cook your steaks in a pan on medium heat. I used my kitchen shears and cut small pieces of meat.
- Meanwhile, chop your veggies. Rinse and drain the pinto beans and heat up on the stove or in the microwave. Then heat up your corn tortillas in a pan for about a minute on each side. Once the rice and meat is done, you are ready to assemble.