I’m not a huge fan of ribs but this recipe for Sweet Crockpot Ribs might just make me a convert! They are sweet, juicy and delicious!
- Rack of Ribs - I used beef but this would be great with pork as well
- Salt & Pepper
- 2C Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1/4C Ketchup
- 1/2C Brown Sugar
- 2T Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and then cooking spray. Place ribs in a single layer on the foil. Sprinkle on salt and pepper to your taste, then flip and repeat so both sides are covered.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes on each side. This is going to cook off some of the fat and is the trick to avoiding a soupy mess in your crockpot so don't skip this step!
- In a medium bowl, whisk remaining ingredients.
- Once the pre baking of the ribs is done, you'll place the ribs in the crockpot. Spoon on some sauce, turn and evenly coat.
- Cook on low 7-8 hour or high for 4-5 hours. Remove from the pot and serve.