- 1 lb fusilli pasta
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1 (6 oz) package crumbled feta cheese
- 3-4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While that's cooking, start chopping your veggies and set aside.
- Get a bowl to mix the olive oil, lemon, garlic and pepper to make dressing.
- Once pasta is finished, rinse with cold water and drain. Pour pasta in serving bowl and mix in veggies.
- Drizzle dressing over pasta and mix again. Pour on feta cheese and pine nuts and mix one last time.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately. This makes a large batch perfect for a main dish or side dish.