We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. See our full disclosures, TOS, and policies for more information.
This recipe is from Stephen, it’s one of his favorites. When he told me about some of the ingredients, I was hesitant, very hesitant. Miracle Whip and fruit? Well I gave it a shot and it really works and you can’t taste that it is Miracle Whip. It is super fluffy, creamy, light and just very delicious. It’s almost like a dessert. I make it sometimes but usually this is a specialty of Stephen’s so I thought I better let him drive the work for this post while I documented. He had a bit of fun pouring things in and letting me take pictures, he keeps me laughing all the time!
If you’re like Stephen, add a little juggling in to make it a fun process.
Mix as you go to keep everything evenly coated. Mix in the marshmallows and then pecans. *When we make this for a large group we usually leave out the pecans to avoid any allergy issues but they really make the dish so much better, so keep them in when you can.
Mix again to be sure it’s all well covered.
That’s it. Super easy and quick. It’s perfect for a BBQ or potluck. I have never had anything like it and it is always a hit. If we are making this just for our little family, we will do 1/2 recipe.
- 6 T Miracle Whip
- 3 T Milk
- 3 T Sugar
- 3 Apples
- 4 Bananas
- 2 C Mini Marshmallows
- 1 C Pecans - option
- Combine the Miracle Whip, milk and sugar. Whisk until well blended.
- Chop up your fruit in bite sized chunks and add to the sauce.
- Mix as you go to keep everything evenly coated. Mix in the marshmallows and then pecans.
- Mix again to be sure it's all well covered.
- Refrigerate and serve within an hour or so or serve immediately, although it is best cold so I'll stick it in the freezer for a few minutes if we want to eat it right away. This won't keep well so be sure to plan for that!